Dr. Bateh with Jack Welch, Fortune Magazine’s “Manager of the Century” and former CEO of General Electric in Palm Beach, Florida, 2015. Dr. Bateh provides consultation to the Jack Welch Management Institute on operations management curriculum and training for mid-level managers and senior executives.
Dr. Justin Bateh, is a leading Operations Management, Data Analytics, and Six Sigma expert. He focuses on helping organizations achieve operational excellence, develop a culture of continuous improvement, and use data analytics to foster data-driven decision making.
Recognized by peers and industry experts alike, Dr. Justin Bateh serves as a subject matter expert (SME) in many diverse business subjects to universities, public and private companies, nonprofits, media outlets, and textbook publishers.
His clients enjoy:
- A more engaged & knowledgeable team
- Improved efficiency & productivity
- Leadership in improvement and teamwork
- Optimized resource management
- Knowledge to increase profitability.
- Develop a common language for business improvement.
- Establish a large‑scale system for company savings.
- Significant reduction in operating costs
- Sustainable results
- Enhanced insight and performance
- Greater transparency and accountability
- Topline growth and business optimization
- Ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Improved innovation, execution, and strategic thinking
- Market differentiation and opportunities for business expansion
Schedule a call with Dr. Bateh by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your consulting and training needs.