Successful leadership and management roles in operations, supply chain, six sigma, project management, applied statistics, and big data analytics. Includes time spent in executive positions in operations and supply chain, utilizing six sigma in the private sector, and project management experience through leading and managing complex organization-wide initiatives.
- Executive level operations and supply chain management across diverse settings.
- Successfully led and managed over a dozen large scale system wide projects.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt experienced in delivering results.
- Experience using various analytics software and statistics applications to manage big data.
- Two Doctorate degrees – Doctorate degree in business administration and PhD in Operations Management.
- Two masters degrees specializing in operations management, statistics, and leadership.
- Experienced college professor teaching on-campus and online.
- Widely recognized through numerous awards for teaching excellence.
- Author or co-author of two books.
- Numerous papers published in peer-reviewed journals on management and business.
- Publications have been cited hundreds of times by other scholars.